Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hospital Pics

It was so nice to be able to have the big kids visit each day while we were in the hospital - it was crazy at times and definitely wore me out, but I loved getting to see them and hug them. :) I had been very worried about Katelyn being very sad and a handful with me not being around - which was a lot of the reason that everyone stayed at Mamaw & GrandBob's house so that it wouldn't seem so odd to her that I wasn't home. Apparently, she did fairly well without me being around, which is a big relief.

Brendan & Bobby did a lot of train playing.  :) 
Katelyn did a lot of snacking.  :)
Adelyn in her bow hat one of our nurses made for her. 


Brendan being esp. silly - I think right before this the kids and Mamaw were doing a play of "The Three Little Pigs"


Cousin Alana (a real life pediatrician!) came to visit us as well. She did a through exam of Adelyn as well...gave her a clean bill of health!


No comments:

Post a Comment