Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Chaos

Today is just one of those days that I want to be able to remember... :) Due to pain medications, I still can't drive and Chris hasn't started his new job yet, so he helped get Brendan & Katelyn ready for their Church School (Preschool/MDO) and do the drop off. While Chris & I were trying to get a little more sleep this morning, the kids climbed on chairs in front of the pantry and got into snacks and from the looks of things some dark chocolate. Brendan seemed a little under the weather - not interested in breakfast or his milk, but we sent them off to school since he didn't seem to have a fever. After dropping the kids off at school, Chris drove me down to Comm. North for Support Group to check Adelyn's weight and intake while nursing. He then decided to go swimming at the Y. I apparently had my phone on silent and missed the first call from preschool around 10:30 that Brendan had thrown up. I did catch the second one around 11:15. I tried multiple times to reach Chris, but since he was swimming, he couldn't hear his phone. After several attempts, I had to call Mamaw - who had Bobby, to pick Brendan up. Poor Katelyn's saw Mamaw pick up Brendan and was sad because Mamaw couldn't take her since she didn't have 3 car seats. :( Chris finally answered his phone and started to come and get me when Mamaw called to tell me that Katelyn was sad. So, he then turned around having already passed 116th Street to go get her, and then then picked me up at the hospital with Adelyn. What a crazy morning! Adelyn's weight at Support Group was: and she ate 55mL.

No comments:

Post a Comment