Monday, March 11, 2013

Baby Day!

Adelyn Emerson Low arrived at 8:26am on March 11, 2013 via scheduled C-section.
7 pounds, 8 ounces   21 inches long



Chris got to announce "It's a girl"...I think that he was genuinely surprised that she was a girl and not a boy.  :)
She was a good loud crier and apparently peed on the doctor and nurses four times. 

They brought her over as soon as she was dried off and weighed.  They put her right next to me and pulled the blue drape over our heads a little bit so it was dark and she opened her eyes right up and kept turning towards me as I talked.  :)   Guess she recognized my voice after all that time. 

The best part was that I actually got to hold her in the OR- I got a quick glance at Katelyn before they took her up to the NICU. 
On our way back to our room.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment